the Whirlwind

Horcrux

Post Draft thoughts. 

So Ariane (Aree-Awn) Leblanc (Leh-Blan-Ck) went 13th overall in the VHLM entry draft to the Halifax 21st’s. I am sure many people were surprised because I was surprised. I do not ever think of myself as a person to be sought after, someone who is a Lock and should be considered for things. That being said a lot has happened these past few weeks that has surprised me. 

I was named General Manager for WJC Europe, Won Silver and had a fun active locker room. This was one of the best experiences of my life. It was so fun and I learned so much about the league and team building ideas and personalities. I met some really awesome people I would not have talked to otherwise. 

Then @Laine reaches out and asks me to be his AGM. This shattered my mind, I mean ME. So this has been an experience and a whole different type of learning curve and I have loved working with Laine. 

Then the draft...I had expected a late 2nd, Early 3rd round draft. I would not have been upset with that. I think that would be reasonable. Then i went 13th, and I just want to say i am grateful to @Minion and @JardyB10 for putting that faith in me, hearing in his podcast that Minion wanted me bad enough to draft at 13 made me smile. I wont le you down. 

I am nervous, and excited for everything happening in the league and this is just the beginning for Horcrux.