(S82) RW - Blockin Collins, TPE: 60

blockycolly44

HOWDY!!! @blockycolly44

My name is moon and I am the GM of the Houston Bulls !! In Houston we would be able to offer you 4th minutes. Houston isnt a favorite but still have a good chance to make a run in the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player!

In Houston, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!

I'd love to see you in a Houston uniform! I know you would fit right in on Houston! To join Houston quote this with #HORNS UP!

Greetings @blockycolly44,

I am BrutalBoost, GM with Saskatoon Wild. I am looking for players to fill up my roster. At the moment I am offering 4th line spots with possibility to play up. I change up my line often to see how people do in different pairings. If you continue being active and earning, which I am sure you will, we can potentially get you up onto some higher lines. My team is currently a rebuilding team with quite a few new members so you don't have to worry about being the new person on the block. Both myself and my AGM are willing to help and guide you on your journey to earn. If you are interested and you think that this is the team that may suit you, feel free to quote this post with a reply "Go Wild," and I will be more than happy to send you a contract offer.

Hello @blockycolly44

6D72CAA7-E1C0-41C3-95A4-361B7C520C3C.jpeg.1f550c44f2eef8e00cc875a6da910e87.jpeg

Welcome to the VHL. I’m Daniel Janser the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds and @N0HBDY is our GM, and we are very excited to have you join the league and would like to invite you to join the Mississauga Hounds.

We have many veterans apart of our team that would be glad to help you learn the ropes of the VHL. If you have not already joined the VHL discord or the official locker room for your new team, I implore you to please join them. By joining any discord affiliated with the VHL it makes it much easier for us GM’s to reach out to you and talk to you about job openings, tpe opportunities, and reminders to update.

We have an exciting season ahead of us and we are certainly looking forward to it! 

Reply to this message with #ReleasetheHounds if you accept our invitation to join the Mississauga Hounds!

Edited by Daniel Janser