Las Vegas Aces

bobinettus

Okey, so considering that at first glance I only see some simple text on the side I am assuming this is not a poster or nothing of that sorts, but is a Jersey Swap? What can I say? The main logo is applied very neat, at least for my eye. Overall I would not be able to tell that there is any Jersey Swap done if not for the gloves. The gloves do not look natural for me and I would have probably kept the white logo and the lines on the glove white instead of putting the green all over them with soft light or however you did it.

Rating: 8/10

18 minutes ago, Mr Bohannan said:

Okey, so considering that at first glance I only see some simple text on the side I am assuming this is not a poster or nothing of that sorts, but is a Jersey Swap? What can I say? The main logo is applied very neat, at least for my eye. Overall I would not be able to tell that there is any Jersey Swap done if not for the gloves. The gloves do not look natural for me and I would have probably kept the white logo and the lines on the glove white instead of putting the green all over them with soft light or however you did it.

Rating: 8/10

I don't have a lot of experience in this so I guess it's more of a jersey swap like you said. For the gloves, it's also an issue with the pants, I couldn't select only a part of the object so I just put the same color for everything. 

Very clean swap! My only real constructive crticism is that the green seems to be just a tad bit off. Aside from that, I think it was very well done! The text was also a very well done integration! 8.5/10

That is bad ass!!!!!!  I am a self admitted graphic NOOB but I have to say that looks great.  The emblems look sharp but the gloves seem a bit off to me.  I would have like to see the background faded out a bit with  some smoke colored graphics in the background instead of the rink.  Overall that is a remarkable job and I give you 8.5/10.  

This is amazing for your first graphic! I love those colors and the logo swap you made on the jersey. Making it a bit bigger would make it better, but that's just a small thing. Also a nice job with the font! A simple but well made graphic for sure. 8.5/10

Review: This has to be one of the best first graphics I've seen. The logo and color swap are clean, the text on the right blends really well, and the logo on the pants is a nice touch. I think you could play around with the lighting more for future graphics, but really well job. Keep working at it, @bobinettus! 10/10!