LR satisfaction

Vat

I am enjoying Calgary, ever since I got traded there I've always had someone to talk to and there was always someone to talk about something with.  Being in an LR like this really encourages me to earn tpe for my player, to make Gustislav Nasherov the best he can be for the team he plays for.  The Calgary LR is something every discord should aim for.  If this amount of activity was in every LR I'm sure the number of people joining will increase and the overall satisfaction of them too.  For example, if I am bored I can ask Daniel in the LR for a fun fact that I did not know about.  Usually it's about Switzerland.  Then he tells me something that might be clear in everyones else's eyes but really a thing Switzerland does not have.  For example, Switzerland to my surprise does not have a capital.  If you want to know more about this fact/story you could always ask him and I'm sure he will gladly tell it to you.

Man, LUXEMBOURG has a capital. I was thinking maybe Switzerland is small enough that they don't care but maybe not.

Without knowing anything about this, I like to picture Geneva and Zurich constantly fighting over who gets to have the title.