(S82) RW - Jordan Messier, TPE: 60

Jordan Messier

• kqpsDMO.png

Welcome to the VHL, @Jordan Messier

I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We are building the team to be a contender this season. We can offer bottom six minutes, with the opportunity to move up of course as you develop your player! We want our players to succeed here in San Diego, and we have lots of help available, both in the form of guides and people! My AGM TheNeonShaman and I try to be as active as we can and maintain an active locker room for the players!

We'd love to add you to our roster, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun!

Good luck, 

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

Hello @Jordan Messier

Welcome to VHL. I hope your stay here going to be pleasant. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. We are all here to help you out.

If you are looking for a team, I would be more than happy to have you in Saskatoon lockerroom. We are currently looking for 4th line offense. We do have some new faces and some experianced members. They are all friendly bunch and can you can ask questions there too. They can also help you earn some TPE.

If you are interested, just quote this post with #GoWild. Once I see that, I will shoot you a contract. Hope to hear from you.

11 minutes ago, JB123 said:
  • kqpsDMO.png

Welcome to the VHL, @Jordan Messier

I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We are building the team to be a contender this season. We can offer bottom six minutes, with the opportunity to move up of course as you develop your player! We want our players to succeed here in San Diego, and we have lots of help available, both in the form of guides and people! My AGM TheNeonShaman and I try to be as active as we can and maintain an active locker room for the players!

We'd love to add you to our roster, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun!

Good luck, 

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

#FILLTHETANK