Armani heads back to Toronto

WildfireMicro

Armani Calamari and Tiffany prepare to board the flight from Vasteras Sweden to Toronto Canada. Armani thinks back to the conversation they had where Tiffany basically insisted that she follows Armani back home to Toronto. They have been happily dating for 9 months so maybe it will all work out on the end, but still he was a bit worried about Tiffany trying to adjust to life in not just another country, but a whole new continent.

"So how long until we start to take off?" Armani asks her, smiling

"About an hour, we will make it do not worry" she responds, smiling back

"Oh I am not worried" Armani says as he grabs his luggage "I just think we should get on before we have to rush" They start to walk towards the plane "so this will be a huge change for you Tiffany. Are you sure you are ready?"

"Armani dear, I am completely sure! I did say yes to you asking me for my hand in marriage, yes?"

"Yes I know you did"

"Then do not worry! Let's just get on this plane. Don't worry, I have been on the a few planes. You father will be waiting for us, yes?"

"Oh yeah he will be there along with the Legion GM." They reach the plane and head to the first class seats reserved for them. "Huh, guess the Legion wants to roll out the red carpet."

"I guess they did yes" Tiffany giggles, and as the plane gets off the ground she decides to ask a question that has been burning in her mind for a while. "Armani dear, what happened to your mother? Why can't she meet us?"

"It is a rough subject" Armani sighs dery before answering "but she passed away when I was very young"

"Oh my I am so sorry!" Tiffany gasps, shocked "I should not have asked..."

"Oh no don't worry! You would have found out sooner or later, so let's get it out of the way now." Armani looks out of the plane window a bit sadly "you remind me a bit if her by the way. You are extremely nice and sweet like her"

"Awww Armani!" She hugs him, kissing his cheek. The rest of the plane trip was mostly uneventful, with them making small talk and then taking a nap. Eventually, the plane finally begins to touch down waking them both up. Afterwards, they are both suffering from a bit of jet lag as they go to meet up with John Calamari, Armani's Father.

"Man you two much be very tired!" John says, smiling "come on I'll drive you too back to the house, I just had that GM guy be waiting for you back there."

"Thanks dad." Armani yawns "Here, this is my finance Tiffany Nilsson."

"Hello sir. It is very nice to meet you" Tiffany says as she shakes his hand

"Oh it is very nice to meet you too! Now come on, I'll get you two something to eat when we get home" The three of them get into John's minivan with all of the luggage, ready to start a new chapter in their lives.