Sven Enjoying Time With Competitive Prague

Devise

While the Phantoms have hid a bit of a snag of late, there was a point a few games ago where they were second in the European Conference. However FA acquisition Sven Reikkinen says he's been enjoying his time with the competitive team. The following was a quote from the Fin before a recent game.

"Yeah look it's always up and down in this league so we've been on a bit of a cold stretch of late. I think we can play better than we have though. I'm just happy to be playing important games, not sitting on the face of a rebuild looking in. I loved the team in London and the atmosphere but I think sometimes you need to be in the thick of it to grow as a player, that is something I'm really looking forward to this season with Prague. Overall I've felt I've gotten more confident in my game, and that my ability to provide stability as well as generate some offensive chances just with my shot has progressed. We still have a lot of season left and I'm feeling good about where this Prague team can go this season."

Right now Sven is currently is pacing to have the best statistical season of his career to date, which you would expect for a fourth season player of his caliber on the uptrend coming out of his contract. Still, you never know when you go from being one of the better D on a team to playing with a lot of similar and better caliber players if your going to be able to keep up or continue to improve the metrics. Thus far Sven is fitting in fine with the Phantoms, even if they'd still like to see some more goals from the Fin, especially on the power play.