Ixazaluoh Finds Form with Bratislava

Vice

Ixazaluoh Finds Form with Bratislava

After 24 games on record for the VHLE this season, the young Guatemalan defenseman is certainly coming into form with his new teammates of the Bratislava Watchmen. The Watchmen are currently sitting atop the standings with many big victories under their belt. "We are excited to get off to such a strong start to give us more breathing room for the rest of the season. It can be easy to get lazy over the course of a season, I do not want our drive to stop and I'd love to stay on top for the remainder of the season." Cadmael has been extremely effective with a recent acquisition by the Watchmen of one, Sting Chameleon. "I am honored to be playing with someone I looked up to in the VHLM and to be playing with them! I like to think that I am performing up to GMs standard." After 24 games,  Ixazaluoh finds himself in the Top 10 of all-VHLE players in overall scoring, and 2nd overall in assists with 30. One stat that certainly stands out, is his ice time, where he sits with more than 30 minutes over anyone else in minutes played. "It's clear the team needs me on the ice and I don't mind playing so much, it will help me to only learn the game. I feel that I still owe some time seeing as I didn't play hockey until last year. As for my success, well I could not get those assists without the teammates who position themselves in such a way to find the best angle. It's truly unique that I am among such talented folks!"

Words: 273