An Interview with Mason Jones pt 3

Masu Chan

Interviewer: Good morning Mason, thank you for joining me today, I know that you're probably really busy.

Mason: Ha, yeah you could say that. But thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Interviewer: Well first things first, you are once again the Captain of the Reapers. How does that make you feel?

Mason: Oh, it feels great. We have a great group of players and I couldn't be happier leading them.

Interviewer: We heard a rumor that you made it clear to the VHLE GM's that you wanted to return to the Reapers for this season. Do you think that had any effect on your draft stock? Perhaps the reason that you dropped to twenty-first?

Mason: I don't think I'm really in a position to answer that question. I'm sure it had some effect, but I made my decision and the VHLE GM's made theirs. I will say that I love the Reapers and it's going to be a sad day when I get called up to the VHLE. 

Interviewer: How do you feel about the Red Wolves if you don't mind me asking?

Mason: Pretty good so far, I got to try on the jersey during the draft and it looks great on me. I haven't met many of the players yet, but they are performing great right now and I'm wishing them luck. Next season I fully intend on playing for the team and well...Let's just say that my goal is to win a few awards with them.

Interviewer: Okay, I like the confidence. Anyways that's all the time we have. I can't wait to see more from you in their future and I wish you luck.

Mason: Thank you for having me, I appreciate it.