(S82) LW - Colt Coltington, TPE: 72

birdbirdbird

Kxf_FDUzuv_9NlKlBribGpl0cQh90lv6I05rWgGL

Hey there b-b-b-b-b-@birdbirdbird! What's the word??

I actually just finished writing a pitch to another player, and I'm starving and maybe dying and I need to address that right this instant, so please forgive me for the following copy-pasta!:

My name is Jardy, and I'm the assistant General Manager of the VHLM's Halifax 21st. Unfortunately, our team has been struggling mightily this season, and we find ourselves at the bottom of the standings after 28 (of 72) games. We're still technically in the playoff mix, but we could definitely use some help. Like from you, for example!

To start, I'll throw some general information at you: Contracts in the VHLM for new players like yourself are standardized. No matter who you sign with, you'll get $1.5M to play the rest of the season with any team of your choice that sends you an offer. Once the off-season rolls around, you'll be entered in the VHLM Dispersal Draft (and two others, but don't worry about that for now). Due to a recent (and rather successful) recruitment drive, many of the VHLM teams find their rosters to be on the full side of things this far into the season. Some are even too full! So that tends to affect how many offers you'll receive and how much ice time each team can provide. (If you're curious, you can check out the list of teams and their rosters HERE (be sure to click on the VHLM tab))

Anyway, that brings me to our offer! As I mentioned, our team has been struggling, and we've been looking for good active players and members to help stimulate our offense, which has been lacking. I can't guarantee you top minutes, but we do what we can to keep things fair for our players, and we've got a great group of people on the team who can help you develop and rise in our depth chart and improve your draft stock.

If this all sounds neato to you, just quote this post (or @tag me) with an acceptance message, and I can send you a contract offer and a Discord Locker Room invite.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can let me know! Welcome to the VHL. :cheers:

Edited by JardyB10