(S82) D - Jared Carter the 2st, TPE: 100

jaredc7

Howdy, howdy, howdy,

I am BrutalBoost, GM of Saskatoon Wild. I just recently got a an opening on my team and I am offering you a 1st line pairing on my team. If you are interested all you got to do is quote this post with #GoWild or @ me and I will send you a contract. Hope to hear you from you.

Sup dude and welcome back! We have a 7th defender spot in Ottawa if you want to come and join us.. Just let me know by quoting this with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

I spread ice-time out so expect to have a role on our team, even if it's a smaller one :) Good luck with your next career regardless :vhlmlogo:

3 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:

Howdy, howdy, howdy,

I am BrutalBoost, GM of Saskatoon Wild. I just recently got a an opening on my team and I am offering you a 1st line pairing on my team. If you are interested all you got to do is quote this post with #GoWild or @ me and I will send you a contract. Hope to hear you from you.

I would love to join ur team fren! :3 #GoWild

3 hours ago, 16z said:

Sup dude and welcome back! We have a 7th defender spot in Ottawa if you want to come and join us.. Just let me know by quoting this with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

I spread ice-time out so expect to have a role on our team, even if it's a smaller one :) Good luck with your next career regardless :vhlmlogo:

I’m interested in both ur guys offers I’ll join who ever sends me one first I luv u both tho :3 #GOLYNXGO