(S82) RW - Tsuji Marimoto, TPE: 78

Bobo

Kxf_FDUzuv_9NlKlBribGpl0cQh90lv6I05rWgGLaKJpBKvjuVKurhpJc3cP7VO6y-IskhFTq5wBixSfhk3VTb4wTDE5UzMsOZApDGIecfjOUyLzRk1vQqJf4t0gUATocfuv9trp

welcome back @Bobo
my name is minion halifaxs gm but you know that, I can offer you third line minutes but moving up will be very easy, halifax boat is sinking this season but thats okay we would still love to have you just reply #BOATGANG

Hey @Bobo!

Welcome back to the VHLM! Currently Philadelphia is set to have a strong finish and potentially pull off an upset or 2 in the playoffs! With Philadelphia you would slot in on our 4th Line. It would be great to have you back in Philly again and if you would like to join us please quote this and say #DontBeSillyComeToPhilly!

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Hey @Bobo!

Welcome back to the VHLM! Currently Philadelphia is set to have a strong finish and potentially pull off an upset or 2 in the playoffs! With Philadelphia you would slot in on our 4th Line. It would be great to have you back in Philly again and if you would like to join us please quote this and say #DontBeSillyComeToPhilly!

DontBeSillyComeToPhilly