Marner is at it Again

MetalToday

Intro

As Brendan Marner seemed to have cleaned his act, another story seemed to have arisen. As he is playing very well, and making millions in the VHLE, this story is somewhat a surprise. With more and more reports, it is a very serious matter that needs to be watched in Rome.

What’s happening?

Although he seemed to have cleaned his acts, he was seen in a high school in Rome collecting cash. It is speculation that this is happening but with about 40 eyewitness accounts and 2 of them being the actual customers, it is quite clear it is undoubtable true, (allegedly) he is selling drugs to minors.

The Problem,

Why would he do this is a great question, if you are in the VHL why need that cash? Just to have it? No, he came around telling kids it will help their hockey career. Some believe he was handing out steroids, however, one of the purchasers told cameras that it was cocaine lased shrooms. “He told me to not take too many at once, as that will make me paralyzes from the waist UP.” Unheard of I tell you! These shrooms are very special if that’s true, as it is defying science.

Why should we care? Well for starters, if that’s all you need to be good at hockey it is encouraged that you try so—

*Audio cuts*

Never mind to that last thing, our lawyer said that wasn’t a good endorsement. He has been playing great, and it is uncertain if Marner is selling for money, or to get rid of his stash. Regardless, he is selling to our children, and it is not right, we should be selling to our kids fi—

*Audio cuts*

My apologies, it was made aware to me I can’t say that either. Stupid, everyone does it right? Anyways, he is selling to kids, and the citizens are outraged by this fact, they, once again made a petition to get him out of the league. So far it has not gone to far as less people have signed it than the last one about him.

Thoughts

Some students have been really criticizing Marner, “He needs to go, he is not welcome here, it was cool at first, but this stuff has not improved my performance at all in hockey, I thought I would be in the next draft according to him.” Other students said, “Let the man live, he helped me with my anxiety, but I see monkeys everywhere.” I think this student was high.

Conclusion

In the end, Marner will likely never stop his controversies, it is too much in his nature to do so. With every day going by, why would he change? With this latest backlash, it is unlikely that he will sell much more, but crazier things have happened. I think with the season ending his drama will be spotted more and more, as playoffs are stressful, and, of course, he has a history of it. To keep up to date with all the drama, stay tuned.