(S83) RW - Rustyov Dusterov, TPE: 30

LanerDUST

Kxf_FDUzuv_9NlKlBribGpl0cQh90lv6I05rWgGL

Hey there @LanerDUST, welcome to the VHL!

I'm Jardy, and I'm the assistant General Manager of the VHLM's Halifax 21st. On behalf of myself and GM Minion, I would like to offer you a spot on our roster for the remainder of this season!

Unfortunately, we've had a real struggle of it this year and will not likely find our way into playoffs. However, we can give you a fair shot on the ice, and we have a group of people who would love to help you improve your player as much as we can before the VHLM Draft in the off-season! We've got a pretty cool group of people in our Discord Locker Room, and would love it if you could join us there!

I'm getting ready for bed so I'll have to leave the pitch at that. If you'd like to join the team, just quote this post with your acceptance and I'll send you a contract offer when I see it!

Regardless of where you end up signing, I wish you the best of luck in your new career. :cheers:

Welcome to the VHL @LanerDUST!

Currently Philadelphia is primed to play the underdog role this playoffs and we believe we can pull off several upsets. With Philadelphia you would slot in on our 4th line. If you have any questions please let me know. Please quote this and reply with #DontBeSillyComeToPhilly to be a part of the underdog story of the season!

Just now, LanerDUST said:

Yeah sure #dontbesillycometophilly

On 12/21/2021 at 2:41 AM, Alex said:

Currently Philadelphia is primed to play the underdog role this playoffs and we believe we can pull off several upsets. With Philadelphia you would slot in on our 4th line. If you have any questions please let me know. Please quote this and reply with #DontBeSillyComeToPhilly to be a part of the underdog story of the season!

Sure #DontBeSillyComeToPhilly

On 12/21/2021 at 2:41 AM, Alex said:

Currently Philadelphia is primed to play the underdog role this playoffs and we believe we can pull off several upsets. With Philadelphia you would slot in on our 4th line. If you have any questions please let me know. Please quote this and reply with #DontBeSillyComeToPhilly to be a part of the underdog story of the season! got ur reply I’m down to join I don’t care where I’m playing I’d be happy to join the team #dontbesillycometophilly

On 12/20/2021 at 11:18 PM, JardyB10 said:

Kxf_FDUzuv_9NlKlBribGpl0cQh90lv6I05rWgGL

Hey there @LanerDUST, welcome to the VHL!

I'm Jardy, and I'm the assistant General Manager of the VHLM's Halifax 21st. On behalf of myself and GM Minion, I would like to offer you a spot on our roster for the remainder of this season!

Unfortunately, we've had a real struggle of it this year and will not likely find our way into playoffs. However, we can give you a fair shot on the ice, and we have a group of people who would love to help you improve your player as much as we can before the VHLM Draft in the off-season! We've got a pretty cool group of people in our Discord Locker Room, and would love it if you could join us there!

I'm getting ready for bed so I'll have to leave the pitch at that. If you'd like to join the team, just quote this post with your acceptance and I'll send you a contract offer when I see it!

Regardless of where you end up signing, I wish you the best of luck in your new career. :cheers:

hey I’m down to join the team sorry I didn’t get back I was off for holidays send me an offer if ur still interested