Game recaps for S80 Bratislava Watchmen (Part 4)

FrostBeard

182767649_BratislavaOG.png.9c8275ded9536cc7d3bb9868a1f43148.png

Already Part 4? 

I honestly didn't think that I would keep this going but due to everything going on, I kind of feel like this is the only thing I can do right now to get those sweet, sweet TPEs. In any case, the next part of S80 Bratislava journey, a journey that led out team to first playoffs in VHLE History. Even though we lost out on that this season, I have faith that we will be back in no time!

Game 114 L Rome Gladiators

A really tough loss against a strong and very dominant Rome squad. 3-1 loss with our only goal coming from our superstar forward Jakub Brozik who was assisted by Jannik Nylen  and Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson. Overall, we did a good job, Alex Parise held his own with 0.939 Save percentage. 

Game 117 OTW Cologne Express

Tight win but as they say "win is a win". Great performances by John Baard, Jannik Nylen and Pippo Coca who all had 1 goal and 1 assist. Great defensive performance by Sven Eightnine. We really need to win these close games and we did show what we can do.

Game 121 W Stockholm Vikings

What a domination by the Bratislava crew! 6-1 wins are always great to see. Brilliant offence and defence shown in one single game. Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson with another hat-trick, can this man ever be stopped? Jannik Nylen and Jakub Brozik both with 4 assists being involved everywhere on the ice. Sven Eightnine showed us a great two-way game and finished with 2 goals and an assist and a great defensive performance.

Game 124 SOW Stockholm Vikings

A lot closer to a win but still a great win nonetheless. It seems that for each game we have another star and this time it clearly is Logain Ablar who managed to get 2 goals in this game. John Baard and Sven Eightnine both managed to find the back of the net too. Overall, great performance, even though we could have played better defensively.

Game 125 L Rome Gladiators

Probably our toughest opponents as of late. Donny Carter shows great performance with 1 goal and 2 assists. Pippo Coca managed to get 2 goals and an assist in this offence-filled game. What makes me wonder the most is what did we actually do in this game !?!?! There were at least 4 individual fights AND a general fight. Watch out Rome, we are coming for you!

Game 128 W Istanbul Red Wolves

4-1 dominating win. That is exactly what I like to see when we are matched up against a fairly weak team like Istanbul! John Baard  and Logain Ablar both finished the game with 1+1, a great result for both players who have stepped their game up quite a bit these past 2 weeks. Jannik Nylen with 2 assists and a brilliant defensive performance.

Game 131 L Stockholm Vikings

These sort of games hurt because we really want to secure ourselves in that top 3. 5-3 loss with Donny Carter and John Baard taking over our offense line. Not only that but John Baard managed to also get into a fight, something our team has started doing lately! Weak performance by our goaltender Alex Parise. Orion steps in to stop the embarrassment this game could have turned into.

Game 135 L Stockholm Vikings

L, but what a Loss. 9-7 offensive domination. Absolutely no defence was played and goaltender stats clearly show that. Logain Ablar with a beautiful hat-trick. Donny Carter with 4 points to keep up his recent rejuvenation. Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson, Tony Adams and John Baard all with 1+1. Jakub Brozik with a solid performance that gave him 2 assists. If we have to mention defence - Sven Eightnine and Jannik Nylen both had great defensive performances with 3 shots blocked and at least 3 hits to their name.

Game 137 W Stockholm Vikings

Boom! 3-2 win is a beautiful thing to see! Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson with 1+1 in the game leads our offensive effort. Jakub Brozik  and Pippo Coca each with a goal to secure our win. Impressive defensive performance by all our defencemen - Tony Adams, Sven Eightnine and Jannik Nylen. Talking about Sven, he not only proved to be an amazing shot blocked but also proved that he has the strength to take our opponents down with 8 successful hits. 

Game 141 W Istanbul Red Wolves

AWOOOO! Well, that was a quiet howl if I ever heard one... 4-3 Win, close but still pretty much in our playing field all game long. Great shots, great defence. Our goaltender Orion D H Chiester IX played absolutely great and made sure we came out as winners that game. Donny Carter and  Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson both finished the game with 1+1 while Jannik Nylen was able to get 2 assists.