Seymour Butts Scared of Omicron

fonziGG

Every single time I exit my house, I'm afraid to getting covid. I know we're testing often, but as you guys know, covid has been killing lots of people in this world. It's sad the lengths we're going just for some inconsiderate people to ruin the entire thing. Alas, that is an argument for another day. Right now, it's scary out there. Every third person over here is getting covid. That is a 1 in 3 rate right now. 33%. Even though, this is probably the best time to get covid, it's scares the living shit out of me. I'm just glad we rapid test at practices and before games every single day. That way, if there is an outbreak somewhere along the lines of the team, we're not totally fucked. We just need everyone quad vaxxed. We luckily haven't had any scares in Philadelphia yet but I've seen some mild scares around in different VHLM teams. Like, look at Halifax. They had 0 players on their team... Their management team got it, spread it around the entire facility even though they had literally 5 players on the roster. Embarrassing they got it to be completely honest. However, it was reported that the GM was going to raves and night clubs every single night and barely GM'd the team.

Oh well.