Bratislava plans for the Draft

FrostBeard

So, me and my AGM @Shindigs have done our basic preparation for the draft, now, still need to send out the draft interviews (Yes, I do usually try to get them out a bit earlier but what can you do). Overall, pretty excited on who we can select and push for playoffs again. I believe that is going to be our main goal for all the seasons to come - play as competitively as we can without really having a rebuilding phase. I believe with strong 1st and 2nd round drafting and smart depth picks we can create that never ending stream of players. 

That said, We have been hit by Multi situation too, Wolfe's player, who I was looking forward to having on my team as a great depth forward, was found out to be a Multi. Pretty sad, not gonna lie and quite a bit kills some of my plans. I guess we shall see how it is going to go, there are a lot of great players to pick up in the draft. 

It is also quite tough to know what position I should focus on getting in the first round - maybe, we should just stack up our defensive core as our goaltending is going to be absolutely stellar this season again (I assume). Maybe we need an elite scoring forward considering that most of my better forwards are moving up to VHL. 

I guess it is going to be quite interesting to see what the draft is going to bring, you can never know, maybe none of my preferred draftees even want to come and play for Watchmen?