Dragon's Breath

Review:

You are really hitting your stride. The last few graphics have been really cool. I love how you've elevated your work while still having your signature style. Overall this is a great looking sig. I love the red and yellow combo, not sure if that's a callback to Hulk Hogan the wrestler, but it's a nice touch. the text is interesting and the background text is also pretty cool. The double stroke is a nice addition, I but it almost seems like you could have had a simmilar effect on the left side as well (even if it was  a stoke on the yellow hogan bar, just to frame the entire sig. I mean it's still really cool, just kinda throwing an idea out there. I think you do a great job with grungey, sharp, bold looking graphics. I would love to see in your future pieces try going with choices that aren't as heavy. For example, the stroke on the render, if you had it set at 1 pixel instead of 3 or 4, it might not dominate the whole sig. Hope thats helpful critique.. I do think you're improving at a really fast pace right now and I love it. 9.2/10