The European Buttock Man has found a home.

fonziGG

Dance Singing GIF by BRIT Awards

We have found a house. Finally, we have found a house. And in the midst of all of this, training camp started yesterday. My team is covering the entire moving process however we just have our suitcases. We found a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom penthouse that is fully furnished. The home is exquisite actually, and we're super glad we could get a place like this due to the teams residential stipend. They are actually paying for the entire home, which I mean is a huge dub. They're paying for every players home in this building as well. So I mean, it actually worked out. One condo building for us all, I say. Unless, you're from Stockholm, you get to stay at your own house. We are most excited about the fact that it is just 2 blocks away from the training facility, there is a bus that takes us in the mornings to the facility so we're never late and we're just a 2 block walk away in the evening so we can get a few extra training sessions. Plus, theres this cute coffee shop just next door that is absolutely tasty. We usually stop in there for coffee before we load into the bus.