smile

qripll

Review: I like unique graphics, and that's exactly what this is. I've never seen somebody do something like this using a phone camera border, or any border to be honest. It provides a live photo shot other than something that was crafted to look good. I would change a few things, the first being how the jersey looks. The coloring on the Ottawa Lynx logo looks slightly off, not fully matching with the jersey. The other thing I'd change is a small one, the picture in the corner. I think it would be a cool addition to add a similar image, giving the graphic the effect you've been taking multiple. Instead of it being a random image, it can add to the graphic just slightly by being another Ottawa Lynx player. Overall, I really like the premise and it was done well 8/10.

I like the innovative idea of making it a screen shot as if it were a selfie.  It captures the imagination of the viewer and gets the person thinking.  My first thought was how easy it would be to do this, but when I tried mimicking the screenshot with a photo on my phone I couldn’t get it.  There are two things that stick out to me.  The square focus box highlighting the reason for the title of “smile” and the blurred fans.  Not sure if you did that or if it was taken that way, but good job!!  9/10