This Didn't Work

Gustav

XvncHxS.png

My first in a long time and it shows...I'm going to keep the Davos one because this is that bad. It's only for 2, though, so I didn't concern myself too much with trying to make it work.

Life is too short man, post it for a 6 TPE one. A nice little lightened color layer with lower opacity might fix this up for you as it will monotonize it a little bit. The layout is very nice but I would also move that Seattle Bears text on the right side under your player name. This is not a bad sig whatsoever - a bit too much contrast but I would have posted it for 6 (maybe because I'm lazy).

27 minutes ago, kelvi said:

Life is too short man, post it for a 6 TPE one. A nice little lightened color layer with lower opacity might fix this up for you as it will monotonize it a little bit. The layout is very nice but I would also move that Seattle Bears text on the right side under your player name. This is not a bad sig whatsoever - a bit too much contrast but I would have posted it for 6 (maybe because I'm lazy).

I know it's not awful, but I got to a fairly good point last time I tried graphics consistently and I'm just a bit disappointed to open up Imgur and have to post this one directly after things like (not that these are perfect either, but):

Z3UMxrz.png

UPmBbq3.png

I'm only putting this in for 2 because I need 2 more and don't feel like reviewing though.