(S83) D - Ratty Trepovsky, TPE: 66

Trepagoat

@Ratty

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you 3RD LINE MINUTES. Halifax isn’t a top team but still has chance to make the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player!

In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #SETTINGSAIL

Just now, samx said:

@Ratty

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you 3RD LINE MINUTES. Halifax isn’t a top team but still has chance to make the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player!

In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #SETTINGSAIL

#SETTINGSAIL