Trivia question bug?

Henrik Johansson

Hi! 

I’m just curious of this has happened to a lot of people and of it might be a big or just me missunderstanding the process. 

I started the trivia questions and got two questions of the hall of fame. I had never been there before so it was quite fun to just explore the different awards! I spent more time then needed in there but it was fun to look through some of the former winners careers. Would be cool to be named in one of those rewards one day but I think I have a long way to go and probably a reset before that 😂

i eventually looked up the info I needed and answered them both correctly but did not get any points for it. I can see them under approved updates but no points for me to spend on my player. Is this a bug or did I miss some step in the process?

7 minutes ago, Henrik Johansson said:

Hi! 

I’m just curious of this has happened to a lot of people and of it might be a big or just me missunderstanding the process. 

I started the trivia questions and got two questions of the hall of fame. I had never been there before so it was quite fun to just explore the different awards! I spent more time then needed in there but it was fun to look through some of the former winners careers. Would be cool to be named in one of those rewards one day but I think I have a long way to go and probably a reset before that 😂

i eventually looked up the info I needed and answered them both correctly but did not get any points for it. I can see them under approved updates but no points for me to spend on my player. Is this a bug or did I miss some step in the process?

It's a bug, portal developers are working on it 🙂