HASBULLA JUNIOR REVIEW

Motzaburger

HASBULLA LEARNING ABOUT HOCKEY IN OBSCURE WAYS

Hasbulla Magomedov had always loved grey Moscow with its frail, forgotten fancy cars. It was a place where he felt anxious. He was an articulate, snooty, beer drinker with ginger lips and vast ankles. His friends saw him as a grubby, grated giant. Once, he had even revived a dying, injured bird. That's the sort of man he was.

Hasbulla walked over to the window and reflected on his industrial surroundings. The moon shone like loving foxes. Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Khabib Nurmagomedov. Khabib was an incredible ogre with pink lips and greasy ankles. Hasbulla gulped. He was not prepared for Khabib.

As Hasbulla stepped outside and Khabib came closer, he could see the xenotropic glint in his eye. Khabib gazed with the affection of 8393 proud plain pigeons. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want some more Twitter followers."

Hasbulla looked back, even more relaxed and still fingering the squidgy torch. "Khabib, I am your father," he replied.

They looked at each other with surprised feelings, like two disgusted, delicious donkeys jogging at a very clumsy funeral, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two clumsy uncles sitting to the beat.

Hasbulla regarded Khabib's pink lips and greasy ankles. "I feel the same way!" revealed Hasbulla with a delighted grin.

Khabib looked calm, his emotions blushing like a many, mammoth map.

Then Khabib came inside for a nice drink of beer. This is precisely what sparked Hasbulla with the idea to be a hockey player. He next joined the KHL and befriended Vladimir Putin (whom he regularly practices with). 

Hasbulla also spars with Khabib on a regular basis to make sure he will be a good fightin' hockey player. Probably will have the heavyweight belt in the hockey world one day. His size is of no concern. He fudged his stats and actually stands at a mere 2' 5 inches and a feather-like 75 pounds. Will he die as a hockey player? No. He is too soft and too small. In fact, this will work to his advantage. 

Hasbulla's journey to the VHLM was his next step as he was recruited by a lonely team in Mexico where he will be in the rafters watching games, maybe playing some decent hockey one day. He is excited for his new opportunity after his long-winded introduction into hockey via Khabib. How Hasbulla will fair in the future? Only time will tell. 

417 words