(S83) G - Greg Montgomery, TPE: 78

Florent Boucher

Welcome to the VHL @Florent Boucher

Hello, my name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We are currently 1st in the league and will be willing to offer you a position as our backup goalie. We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. I formerly played for Philadelphia myself and my current AGM @badcolethetitan is an active member of our roster. We like to make the locker room feel like a chill place to meet new people and learn the sport as well as learn the league. We are willing to help you however you need and unlock your full potential. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that you’ll be added into our locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with this Jersey?

91rhFt3sArQBfT4WtNmi_juEAZhbGWZveLo4UgHZWPybLeT-Trc1L1Y24QE0V9WFDyEb-PPfvzdsP8LEgSJIBjivq4ycHGNH9dsvHac-yLcXtwluqZBIJ-y3E31hntwM9KaGYUz_