random quote #69

hedgehog337

Here's another one for 3 TPE in SBA.

And I see leagues decided to have even more tight cross promotion. Basically, posting the affiliate on the announcement section with their discord server perms. I guess this will happen every offseason of either league. I'm still wondering if EFL will just remain as the just third wheel in the big affiliate trio. These vibes are certainly there since their last 10-15 seasons.

Anyways, back to VHL. Half of season is over. This was kinda fast. Sometimes I feel the season isn't moving quickly, but this time it's otherwise. Riga is still sitting nicely in the playoff zone, just like we wanted. London is still trying, but probably will fall more into the wildcard spot. Prague might have the best timeline of their franchise history. The S78 playoffs was a good one too, but the 9 win streak is certainly giving them a hope. And here Acyd was even contemplating to blow it up after losing Devise. Well...can you sell some of your players to me please? :kekw:

And he should cause we all know that Riga is the S82 Continental Cup champs and you can do nothing about that! Even a Metacouver. Even a half meta LA. An any else team.

That's it and I'm out.