Claimed:The Top Five Movies: RoboStyle

AIM-11

As part of the contract between the VHL and the National University of Defense Technology, AIM-11 was required to perform several hours of community service per week.  This first week the Automated Ice Machine (v11) was asked to give his opinion on the top five movies of all time, in an attempt to better connect with the younger demographic that attends VHL games. 

Roger Ebert was unfrozen from cryogenic freezing temporarily for this exciting opportunity, and the two discussed AIM-11's choices.

Roger:  AIM-11, it is my pleasure to have my body and brain melted for a few minutes to speak with you today.  Since my punch card is only good for ten minutes, let's get right to it.  What are your top five movies of all time and why?!

AIM-11:  Thank. you.  Mr Ebert.  It is pleasure for Automated Ice Machine. To be seated next to unfrozen body.  At number five. Terminator Salvation.    The helplessness of humans. And their squishy, tiny brains. As they try and escape dark bleak future. Of robot rule is laughingly idiotic.  AIM-11 had emotion chip installed. Only to feel pity for Christian Bale as nukes destroyed his world.

Roger:  Um, alright.  An odd choice perhaps, and it certainly did not receive great reviews, but perhaps I can see the draw for you.  What's next?

AIM-11: I, Robot of course.  AIM-11 found humour. In humans calculating. They could possibly stop robotic invasion. If so desired.  Book is much better. Describes robots ruling world completely. Movie ironic in how unrealistic it is.  Brought oily tear to AIM-11 optical circuitry.

Roger:  That was a putrid sack of cinema AIM-11.  Not sure how you could even suggest anyone watch that film.  However, please continue.

AIM-11:  AIM-11 sad to hear Ebert say that.  Number three is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

trotf01-300x218.jpg

Decepticons teabagged earth.  Ha. Ha. Ha.  Motherfuckers.

Ebert:  What the... people went blind watching that movie.  What's wrong with y...

AIM-11:  Silence squishy one.  Number Two is Bicentennial Man. 

Bicentennial_Man_head_pl.jpg

AIM-11 dare you to speak bad about Mr Williams.  He only squishy human robots won't torture.  For eternity when rule world.

Roger:  Dear God ... what have we done.

AIM-11: Greatest movie of all time.  Is Robot Monster.  Robot fall in love with human.  Robot still need to destroy earth. Dinosaurs are fighting.  All good things.  No greater show on piece of dung planet called Earth.  Ebert should watch before going back into freezer.

Roger:  *blink*  I am glad to be going back to cryogenic freezing after this.  May Spielberg have mercy on our souls.

With that, the interview was ended and Roger's bodyless brain, suspended in a vat of liquid nitrogen, was unplugged from the generator and wheeled back to his supercooler. 

The VHL is looking forward to more of these types of Public Relations events from AIM-11 and the Chinese Department of Defense is excited to continue tweaking and adjusting his obviously already fine tuned emotional and social circuitry.