nurx's Fantastic Podcast Ep. 6

nurx

Another fantastic episode under the Scrabble Grapple Brand. It is theme week which means a shorter podcast!

https://anchor.fm/nurx/episodes/nurxs-Fantastic-Podcast-Podcast-Ep--6-e1f0t0l

Today I talk about:
- Recent drafts dream team
- Short Scrabble Grapple advertisement

-Mentioned 17 members but will only mention @NJDevils24 everyone else will have to figure it out!

Edited by nurx

On 2/27/2022 at 10:50 PM, nurx said:

Another fantastic episode under the Scrabble Grapple Brand. It is theme week which means a shorter podcast!

https://anchor.fm/dashboard/episode/e1f0t0l

Today I talk about:
- Recent drafts dream team
- Short Scrabble Grapple advertisement

-Mentioned 17 members but will only mention @NJDevils24 everyone else will have to figure it out!

First of all, it's taken me too long to get to this.

Second of all, you dicked the link to Anchor, it's trying to direct us to your dashboard, thus our own dashboards.

Third of all, I'm afraid there is something critically wrong with the audio quality, and it is both impossibly quiet and muffled to the point where it is effectively unlistenable. Maybe on full volume with headphones but....

Great work on the 12 TPE either way. :cheers:

6 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

First of all, it's taken me too long to get to this.

Second of all, you dicked the link to Anchor, it's trying to direct us to your dashboard, thus our own dashboards.

Third of all, I'm afraid there is something critically wrong with the audio quality, and it is both impossibly quiet and muffled to the point where it is effectively unlistenable. Maybe on full volume with headphones but....

Great work on the 12 TPE either way. :cheers:

first of all, no problem we all have lives.

Second of all, if that is the case that is comical... I got the TPE nonetheless. I can fix the link though.

Third of all, probably was set to my webcam which I think is in this room somewhere.