(S84) D - Jimmy MacElroy, TPE: 62

Xflexz

4ctvbuU.png

Credit to Zetterberg

Hi Xflexz, welcome back to the VHL! I'm Ledge, the GM of the Miami Marauders. This season, the Marauders are looking to compete for a cup. We're still filling out our core, so that means we can offer you top four minutes. The Marauders are historically a very successful franchise, having won 2 championships in the last 5 seasons, despite only becoming a franchise fairly recently. Our discord locker room has lots of new players as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders once again!

Good luck with your career!

2 minutes ago, Ledge said:

4ctvbuU.png

Credit to Zetterberg

Hi Xflexz, welcome back to the VHL! I'm Ledge, the GM of the Miami Marauders. This season, the Marauders are looking to compete for a cup. We're still filling out our core, so that means we can offer you top four minutes. The Marauders are historically a very successful franchise, having won 2 championships in the last 5 seasons, despite only becoming a franchise fairly recently. Our discord locker room has lots of new players as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders once again!

Good luck with your career!

Dropping the Anchor!

Just now, Xflexz said:

Dropping the Anchor!

Fantastic! I'll send a contract right over and contact you via discord