(S84) D - Stitch Davies, TPE: 36

Stitch4211

Hey there @Stitch4211! Welcome to the VHL

My name is Jardy, and I’m the Assistant General Manager of the VHLM's Halifax 21st. We're far from the strongest team in the league, but we made playoffs and will be facing off against the top seed, and we would love it if you could join us and help the cause!

First off, regardless of who you sign with, your first contract here will be standardized. That is, you'll be paid $1.5M to play the remainder of the regular season (which ends tonight) and playoffs should you make it.

If you join Halifax, we can offer you 3rd pairing minutes, and that aforementioned opportunity to play in playoffs. We have a wonderful group of people on our team who would all be happy to help you with your VHL experience, and set you on the path to becoming a top prospect in your draft!

So if you'd like to sign with us, just quote this post with your acceptance, and I'll send you a contract offer and some additional information as soon as I can. :cheers:

Edited by JardyB10

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 12:05 AM, Stitch4211 said:

Player Information

Username: Stitch4211

Player Name: Stitch Davies

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey @Stitch4211! How are you?

First of all, I'm sorry we couldn't reply to you earlier but as you already know, we weren't able to approach you for different reasons. We, the Junior Showcase Tournament (JST) were in the middle of our draft and unfortunately, you weren't drafted. That said I'd still like to add you to our team as a waiver.

What's the Junior Showcase Tournament?

The JST is a tournament held during the offseason for players available to the season's draft. Its purpose is to help new players understand the VHL during a time when the league is on stand-by. At the same time, it gives the GMs of the teams a platform to scout these players, so it's also the best place for you to be seen by them and get drafted to the best place possible!

Why the Warriors?

Vikings_2.png

I believe the Warriors are the best spot for a new player. When drafting I tried to have a nice mix between new and experienced players, which I believe should help the new players tremendously. In what regards something you want to hear, we're ready to offer you 3rd-Line minutes.

Ultimately this is a small tournament to help you know the community and learn the ropes, and I hope we can do it together.

If you want to go with us, just quote this message with #JoinTheLegion and/or send the same message in the general channel on Discord, https://discord.gg/tMMVTUqt.