The Season Almost Ends

NSG

Well, here we are, just 3 games from the season from being over, and it’s clear that Henry Tucker’s been hit hard. He has 50 goals (which is 7th), 49 assists, and 99 points, and also has 101 PIM, 207 HIT, and 14 power play goals (tied for 7th). Even though these are very below where he wants them to be, he is still making progress in the Vancouver record books.

Games: 10th (429) - Just a few more games and we’ll be tied for 9th!

Goals: 4th (208) - Tucker fell back behind Zolnek this week and it’ll be a sprint to the finish, as both retire following S83.

Assists: 7th (257) - Getting 12 assists this week helped Tucker fend off J. Reinhart by 1. Thankfully, we’re supposed to trade him at the season’s end, which will eliminate some big-time competition.

Points: 4th (465) - Unless both RGN and Zolnek get traded away, there’s no hope for 1st place here. Best we can do is 3rd place, which would mean passing Su, which would mean scoring an achievable 79 points next year. Personally, I think that’s a good bet, especially since I would expect that without Jerome and (hopefully) Tyler, I’ll be carrying the scoring.

PIM: 1st (801) - Even if I can’t break records that matter, like goals, I’ll always be able to brag that I’m Vancouver’s all time leader in penalty minutes.

Hits: 1424 (1st) - I remember someone saying that a pre-portal Vanny player had 1400-so hits, well, now I’ve probably passed that, so no need to worry.

Shots: 2209 (4th) - Sadly, I lost ground to Zolnek here as well. Thankfully, he’s gonna get a lot worse than me, so I shouldn’t really have to worry about this.

Game Winners: 27 (T-3rd) - Alas, no game winner for me this week, so I still don’t have sole control over 3rd place. 

And once again, we are finished with a week of Vanny record chasing. Thanks for reading!

(Note: It seems like there’s people who, like, read these things, and I have no idea why. Especially Shindigs)

352 words

1 hour ago, NSG said:

(Note: It seems like there’s people who, like, read these things, and I have no idea why. Especially Shindigs)

As far as I can tell @Shindigs is a sucker for all things statistics... if I misjudged you, Mea Culpa...

2 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

As far as I can tell @Shindigs is a sucker for all things statistics... if I misjudged you, Mea Culpa...

I mean I basically just played EHM to generate stats to look at, if we're being completely honest.🤣