Bana Blabs #36

Banackock

Hello - took like a week off last week on doing anything major. Fell ill towards the end of last week and had my first ever battle with Covid. 1.5 bad days where I had really intense fever/chills, a head cold, extremely tired and no energy blah blah... after that it was just a normal head cold basically... but those 1.5 days did absolutely suck ass, lol... Lots has happened since so let's get this blab over with.

• Seattle beat TOR 3-1 series. YAY! Vancouver beat Seattle 4-2 series. It was expected. VSN was wrong on the prediction of how many games so fuck them! But I think everyone has the exploiters pegged to win one final one... WOO
  • LA beat Calgary and it's LA/VAN. I read a post by thrad who said people don't like VAN because they're really good. I don't like them because it feels like they cheat and exploited a loophole and that's why they won. What a fun piece of history to be part of though. I won but the rest of the league won't acknowledge a potential three time :P 
  • Off-season is coming and 99% of teams are selling again LMAO. I'm sure they'll all be back and forth like they normally are. Seattle? Same course as we've been. A mix of both. 

That has to bne 150+. This shit gets so old after all these years.