Galvins Gets the Call

Girts

After an exciting season with his VHLE team in Bratislava, Girts Galvins was back in Latvia spending time with family when he got a call from Warsaw GM dlamb. "Girts it's dlamb, we've been watching you all season and we think you're ready to come up and play in the VHL for the Predators, we could definitely use you on the roster this coming season, what do you think?" Girts nearly dropped his PS5 controller "Umm yes, yes sir I am definitely ready and would be honored to come up and play with the great players in Warsaw, thank you and I promise I won't let you down." Just like that Girts Galvins became a VHL pro, it finally happened, after making a name for himself in the VHLM for Vegas and then in the VHLE for Bratislava it was now time to bring his lethal goal scoring to the VHL and help Warsaw win a championship. Girts couldn't be more excited for the opportunity. While he loved playing in both the VHLM and the VHLE it's time to move up to the big leagues and see what he can do. After scoring 75 goals across 2 seasons in the minors he should be able to score some big goals for Warsaw and help them win a lot of games. It will be exciting to watch Girts take the ice for the Warsaw Predators in Season 83.