A new era in Hockey entertainment.

A new era in Las Vegas has come. This means this is my time to say goodbye. A franchise that has given me the spark to my career. It was only one season but I enjoyed it all. I hope to be connected with the franchise in the future. As for now, I'm moving on to the VHLE. The Toronto Legion and other multiple teams have shown interest in me. I've talked to all of them and I don't mind where I'm going. I just want to be a contributing player on a championship team. I'm not looking forward to any accolades right now. My job is to go in and do my job. I have a lot of learning to do. A lot of experience to gain. So let's get started right now. 

The Vancouver Wolverines swept the Moscow Menace 4-0 for the championship in VHL. Jerome Reinhart and Corey Kitson scored the winning goals for the Wolverines. This team is dominant but perhaps the change to the league next season will stop this team from winning another championship. The Vancouver Wolverines had five more shots than the Moscow Menace. I didn't even view Moscow Menace as a threat to the Vancouver Wolverines. They struggled to close out the series during the playoffs. This result was no different from the expectation I had for them against the Wolverines. This season ends with the Vancouver Wolverines 3-peating. Congratulations to them. 

Season 83 of the Draft Lottery has concluded. The Chicago Phoenix had the best odds to gain the 1st pick in the draft. They finished the lottery with the 1st pick in the draft. Warsaw had the second pick and DC finished in the top three with the third pick. Davos, Helsinki, and New York round up the top six of the draft. It's going to be interesting what they do with the 1st pick,

S82 of the Brett Slobodzian Trophy voting has ended. Dan Dan takes home the trophy. I thought Jerome Reinhart would get the victory, especially after winning the cup with the Wolverines. He ended the season with 59G, 82A, 141P, 51, 22PIM, 46 HIT, 33SB. Dan Dan finished the season with 57G, 86A, 143P, 33, 99PIM, 192 HIT, 34SB. The stats are close but people voted Dan Dan due to a better story and come-back. 

Finally, we end off this weekly review with the announcement of the S82 Team World Roster. I wanted to be on the roster because I thought I had a breakout season. Unfortunately, my wish didn't come true. On the net is David Davis from Australia and Kunibuni Unguri from the British Islands. The defense consists of Tui Sova, Ryan Vidot, Cadmael Ixazalouh, and Hari Singh Naniwa. Now it's the offense that completes the team. The players on offense are Taro Tsujimoto, Pistil Stamen, Yun Chiang, Nezuko, Zaza Colors, and Darth Kaprivoz. This team is pretty good. I don't think they will be title contenders but they can surely make a run for the World Cup.