A New Beginning

Steve

Well here we are. I the middle of a huge change to how our player skills are applied and converted to something Simon understands. I am happy for this change but at the same time, concerned when I look at my Simon numbers. They are very weak to say the least. I know the scaling has been altered but it still leaves me wondering what my player will actually do. I was told that the 80s are the new 90s. So what does that make the 90s? Too many questions to even ask. I am sure the first 20 games will reveal a trend that would point to a successful path. I can't imagine the work that was put into this system. A fancy convoluted input that has a bunch of stats we don't use and converts it to the old system. Clever really. I don't have any concerns if things will go any better. I just hope they adjusted the Simon sliders enough to make these new lower numbers work. It will be a wait and see kind of thing. One thing that stands out to me is that we can use more tpe during the season/offseason. I don't think tpe creep is going to be a thing anymore and there might even be a reason to increase earnings. I know it's all too soon, we haven't even played a game yet. Time will tell. Good luck to everyone.