A rush Draft (E mock Draft for round one)

The rush had a disappointing end to their second season in the VHLE two seasons down still zero playoffs runs, we hope to change that this upcoming season of course, and to do that we need a view on the draft, so without any more waiting, minion presents, A Rush Draft  

In this article we will go over how I believe the draft will play out we will cover mainly the top ten lets start.  All banners are done by eno!

z374q9lxmPEz7h8PVdRMVyzclXiMmYcghueNxyzupHPdn0erv01LU3yjmsSl62WSUV0ZBEg6Nx3VJFB82VpxPFMf_lgp14zl4IJ2RtUKM9f4N2SlHeHQV3-OxNsXN63tryq_6PMa

Pick 1| Siyan Yasilievich | D

The dman with the most tpe is always a big time steal. As a dman he had 96 points with the reapers.That good if you wanted to know, the iron eagles dont need another D player so he may be flipped or another member might, the iron eagles may even move down in the draft as they need more forwards then D but I dont think they will past on cole #blamecole

z374q9lxmPEz7h8PVdRMVyzclXiMmYcghueNxyzupHPdn0erv01LU3yjmsSl62WSUV0ZBEg6Nx3VJFB82VpxPFMf_lgp14zl4IJ2RtUKM9f4N2SlHeHQV3-OxNsXN63tryq_6PMa

Pick 2| Leandro Goncalves | C
This is a case of meeting the needs. Iron eagles need forwards and for sure need a center. When you have a chance to grab a good center grab it, they are rare this could be exactly what the Eagles need to make playoffs this season. Goncalves was 50 points in 50 games this past season

4pEFmYMoovyCQl9QByyoWcIjJU4_Phw3rW4XDEHLsly7d4ly7dY8X2hSOnqOrSe0W-a90km6Xe5BO_96dpdOJP9VUBdmY2Xh35Dk1XwOyKKx0B7_5zekTlFUnmmh2pRGFGc30pn4

Pick 3 |  Jake Thunder | D

Red wolves only really need one more dman, and thunder is the perfect guy. Active and updated weekly. He is one of the top player in the E class. The red wolfs dont need many more player to compete a roster but this guy would Help! They had 23 point with LV this past season

4pEFmYMoovyCQl9QByyoWcIjJU4_Phw3rW4XDEHLsly7d4ly7dY8X2hSOnqOrSe0W-a90km6Xe5BO_96dpdOJP9VUBdmY2Xh35Dk1XwOyKKx0B7_5zekTlFUnmmh2pRGFGc30pn4

Pick 4 |Tomas Sogaard| LW

The red wolfs have back to back picks here, they need 2-3 more forwards I could see them trading this pick, but if not this is who they go for a solid active winger what more do they need, Thomas had 75 point with mexico this past season!

SIJCOoCkJ3lEKT031nIm8h2X15ZAMVcDsWVXKpbFT-q9EvajoKTv-6kSAfQr-HZFff7VDzcRwAuNA7j5aWia8E4zC9bUaBZo5_cJ2ZD5PMdAOVtbdUNX3sgH8DwcBEnt2TPypw9Z

Pick 5 | Augustus Kennedy | G

The watchmen have another play off shot, if they want it they need a great goalie and kennedy is the pick if you ask me, after rocking a  53-17 record in the M he is the best goalie prospect in the E draft this season, and if the watch mane pick them they will be in a good spot

SEuacu7QPDrQUNd6O-G-3FR3Qg2rYyoPgodBrZqucE-g13O1h1hB-2zDgcjxwnUrr7ipkSwe_3h3ZoE9lIh43eDOLRdPHcA7hYfOcyvTtHvswgMWZUc7OJQHDA-b84UHjLOs68uC

Pick 6| Ivan Retoslav | C

Not many good centers are in this class meaning both the Eagles and Wolves could easily pick this player by this time so why he drop, simple I want him. Also geneva could use a center with he skill to add to the roster as they are almost a competed roster. Ivan had 47 points in a fantastic season with houston 

Pick 7 | Adison Bond | C

As stated early if a center is open to be taken, TAKE IT! It is key right now that it happens that way, all teams need center and here they are. Bond had 46 points this past season with the rebuilding lynx and that really good! This would be a great pick for the wolves 

TRADED! 

S83 VAS 2nd
Alessio Simeoni | C

To the red wolfs

S83 Pick 8 to the express

7q0OhDPfJwD-2IyIIjvgQL42o_LmRDN2828OacQgLdtwGTGVunRGBxXcZ7Ldf1_uk_ugko_GpSmeoYh91HphuLCZl73Ra5bR0KbsQ6i9w6xAAAyOFm0ozt6SVUY8Zh1Vq9ljFXW4

Pick 8| Brian Kowalski | D

The Express should find a trade to make to get into this round they need both dman and a goalie the goalie class is weak so they may make a trade like this even before this point but no matter what I see them trading into this round, Kowalaski had a amazing season with 87 points and a cup winning a championship with saskatoon. As for the red wolves nothing here can help them I see them moving one or two picks in this round most likely for future picks or for Centers as they are not super strong in this class!

Thats all thank you

(653 words)