#AsktheBouch: VHLM Draft?

Gaikoku-hito

533162634_AsktheBouchLogo.jpg.33aac9ba2a7525238a4f8bb92a626031.jpg

Offseason – uh!!

Here are in the longest offseason ever!! Okay, I haven`t been around long enough to actually make that claim actually mean anything but I think we are already into week two of the offseason and heading into week 3 this weekend. Hey, I could be wrong as I am not counting.

World Cup of Hockey & World Juniors

It is nice to have something to actually follow but I really haven`t seen too much hype around these tournaments. That being said when did the Juniors become the VHLE players instead of the best VHLM players? Sad as the VHLM players have been sitting around a very long time but not as long as the VHLE players that aren`t taking part in the tournaments.

VHL draft

First of the drafts actually took place last night? Either way it went very much as projected in the top three picks and that took away a lot of the fun of seeing who would land where. I have no skin in the action this season but it would be nice if picks moved at the draft surpisng everyone when a GM moves up to take his own player. Either way Congrats to all the players selected in the VHL and will the VHLE mimic the VHL draft? It shouldn`t due to players clearly skipping the VHLE.

VHLM?

Why are we waiting so long to have the VHLM draft. Yes, This is killing me as I want to know where my player is going to be playing this season. I guess it doesn`t matter that much but still would be nice to know. April 10th seems like forever at the moment

1 hour ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

533162634_AsktheBouchLogo.jpg.33aac9ba2a7525238a4f8bb92a626031.jpg

Offseason – uh!!

Here are in the longest offseason ever!! Okay, I haven`t been around long enough to actually make that claim actually mean anything but I think we are already into week two of the offseason and heading into week 3 this weekend. Hey, I could be wrong as I am not counting.

World Cup of Hockey & World Juniors

It is nice to have something to actually follow but I really haven`t seen too much hype around these tournaments. That being said when did the Juniors become the VHLE players instead of the best VHLM players? Sad as the VHLM players have been sitting around a very long time but not as long as the VHLE players that aren`t taking part in the tournaments.

VHL draft

First of the drafts actually took place last night? Either way it went very much as projected in the top three picks and that took away a lot of the fun of seeing who would land where. I have no skin in the action this season but it would be nice if picks moved at the draft surpisng everyone when a GM moves up to take his own player. Either way Congrats to all the players selected in the VHL and will the VHLE mimic the VHL draft? It shouldn`t due to players clearly skipping the VHLE.

VHLM?

Why are we waiting so long to have the VHLM draft. Yes, This is killing me as I want to know where my player is going to be playing this season. I guess it doesn`t matter that much but still would be nice to know. April 10th seems like forever at the moment

I can understand your excitement and impatience for the draft to finally happen. Alas with some VHLM GM ( @Shindigs and me, maybe more) being in the Central European Timezone, we had to find a compromise involving a weekend date. So for once I do not #blamecole but myself as I simply do not have the youth anymore to stay up till crazy o'clock to elect fictitious players in a fictitious sim-league and go to work the next day (and I do not mean to be disrespectful at all)...

7 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

I can understand your excitement and impatience for the draft to finally happen. Alas with some VHLM GM ( @Shindigs and me, maybe more) being in the Central European Timezone, we had to find a compromise involving a weekend date. So for once I do not #blamecole but myself as I simply do not have the youth anymore to stay up till crazy o'clock to elect fictitious players in a fictitious sim-league and go to work the next day (and I do not mean to be disrespectful at all)...

I know when I was an AGM with Yukon I had to get up way to early to take part in the draft; so I understand!!