17 points, top-10 fantasy zone user.

jRuutu

MubbleFubbles released a Top Fantasy Zone Users of S82 list earlier. The best users got 20, I had 17.  Here is how I do it. I look at the standings. If team A has 54 points and B 37, I pick team A.  I compare the rosters in portal. If team A has better D and G core - I pick team A. It's good idea to also look at the TPE. Quick look which team appears to have more higher TPE players - I pick that team. Basically try to figure out which team could be the favorite. Surprisingly simple concept. Works fairly well for VHLM and VHLE. For VHL you need a bit more luck as some teams could simply be too close to each other in terms of quality and standings.

It takes some clicking, but you can do it all from the portal. Change the VHL/VHLE/VHLM from top left corner. Click index, and while the index loads up go check the teams. 

Has winning in playoffs gone too far? Tune in next week as I analyze the rulebook to see if there is anything against trying to lock rival teams GM out of their account by writing their password incorrectly 5 times in a row.