Nasherov interview

Vat

Nasherov news are back with yet another interview

How do you feel about the upcoming season?

I am very excited. I really can not wait until the bell rings and the season starts. I have been having a blast with my new teammates and can not bare my excitement to play with them and win a ton of games. I really do believe that we can go far, maybe even the whole way. Even with the new system we have plenty of people who know what they are doing, I believe that we have found the right and will be contenders to win it all this season. I would say that I have found right in the practice. I have been feeling very good and I will try as much as possible to keep that momentum going into the season so that we can get a good start and keep improving from that. I also want to be able to keep consistent the whole season so we do not repeat what happened last season in Calgary. I believe that will not happen but this is hockey, you never know what could or will happen if you let your guard down. Even if I do that I am confident that my teammates will have my back and still get the team some wins. Because we have awesome depth we can stick up to each other. Same as if other line mates do not perform too well, then I will try my best to have their back and take their position until they can play at their full power again.

Which position do you think will shine the most during this new era?

I believe that the goalie position will shine very brightly during this new era of the VHL, due to the new system the stats will be spread out and there will be no shoot manipulation, thus there will be not close to as many goals as before. The goalies have had no change made to them so the high tpe goalies will be having over 0.900 nights several matches in a row, this is also enforced by that the defenseman will have more SB than usual due to the lesser shooting decisions. I also believe that playmaker builds will shine together with scoring builds, power duos will be made by people to dominate the rink, hell maybe there will even be a new trophy. Named something something for the best voted linemates of the season, in the category 2 players, for example every member gets to vote who the best duo (linemates) of the season were. Based on points scored together, for example if one has really many assists and the other many goals then they most likely will have linked up very nicely and have created a "power duo". But then again it might not even work and I still believe that the goalies will gain from this new system the most.

Alright thank you, bye

Bye