Just drafted

Xflexz

This isn't my first time in the VHL but it has been awhile since I've been here. My last player was a goalie for Vancouver and I ended up winning a cup in my final season with them. I took about three full seasons off or so I can't be sure but I am returning and am pretty excited to get back into the swing of things. I was just drafted by Vegas which is a team I have not yet played for in the minors so it's always fun to have a new experience. For my build I am going for a lockdown defensemen who will not allow the other team to even look at the net. I won't be max earning but it'll be pretty close to max earning. Ill miss about 1-2 tpe per week since I'll be doing welfare instead of the pt since 500 words is too much for me to not get burned out on. Looking forward to my time in Vegas and hope to win my first VHLM cup!

Super stoked to have you, we're looking set to do some damage in the M this season. With you locking it down on defense that's going to be big for our success.

7 hours ago, leandrofg said:

Jimmyyyyyyyyyyy MacElroyyyyyyy! What a steal at 24!

No kidding. He's putting in work on and off the ice to be that defensive stalwart we need.

22 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

No kidding. He's putting in work on and off the ice to be that defensive stalwart we need.

Massive for us in the JST! 🙌🙌