We need off season free weeks!

Ben

Well I’m sunburned and it’s way too noisy to do a podcast so I’ll just talk about a idea I have! That idea is to give 1/2 free weeks for people to use in the off-season! Before you say “you are lazy you just don’t want to write media spots every week! And your right! To be honest I hate having to do media sports in the off season like nothing is happening! So why not jut give everyone 1 or two free weeks so that we can be lazy for that amount of time! It’s not like I’m too busy but I want to enjoy the off season. Let’s look at pro sports for a example do players have camps in the off season yes, but most of the time they are recovering and stuff!

By adding this to the league the off season wouldn’t be as dreadful and we would be in a actual off season! Like seriously it is not the deep BoG just give us our free weeks! Of course you can donate and blah blah blah but who cares! I’m sun burned from playing 5 hours of pick up basketball and I’m tired! This is the last thing I wanted to do tonight but since I don’t want to let my team down here I am! So most of us in the off season just talk about random things while the form and discord is dead and waiting for the season to start. Of course it a longer off season which I support but like we should be able to take a break in the off season you feel me!

We need the off season to be that off season! Having to come up with 500 words and slap it onto a page for 4 straight weeks while nothing is happening is sort of  not smart in my opinion! We need to let people have a break and enjoy the off season it literally won’t hurt the league to let people take a break! A ton of other leagues do stuff like this and they don’t get hurt. So why be so mean you BoG goblins, let us have a break we aren’t a industrial rebound sweatshop! Like let us just sit around and just be chill on the discord with a break from form and stuff! Make part of the off season feel like the off season!

So I am almost done with my weekly 500 word rant and yeah that is all I have too say we need a break in the off season! Give us a 1or 2 week of free weeks! I guarantee that this will probably stop burnout too, like seriously who wants to do a bunch of work in the off season key words “off season.” Like seriously BoG stop worrying about other things and give us putt break in the off season I know I can’t be the first person to think of this idea! So BoG members this is my official rant on why we need 1 or 2 free weeks in the off season!