Pre-S83 Interview AirRig GoodBrandSun

We are near the end of the offseason, heading toward the start of S83 and the VHL season just around the corner. We found time to talk to a top prospect and S83 rookie, AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment. AirRig GoodBrandSun was recently drafted 5th Overall by the Calgary Wranglers in the S83 VHL draft.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! It's good to see you again! Congratulations on being selected into the VHL by Calgary! What are your thoughts on being selected by Calgary and going 5th Overall in the S83 VHL draft?

AG: Hello. Thank you! I am ecstatic to play for Calgary! GM Ricer @Ricer13 has a ton of knowledge and experience in the VHL that I could draw upon and seemed to really want me in Calgary, so I feel it's a great fit! They needed a defenseman and I play defense. Can't get much better than that!

Reporter: You've been signed and called up straightaway from the ghetto. How do you feel you'll help Calgary in the upcoming season? What have you been doing to help your transition to the VHL?

AG:  I will do my part and play defense. Defense first is going to be the policy for the upcoming season! Just got to give it a 110% every game and be a sponge. Be a very absorbent sponge. It's going to be a great learning experience. I've bought a new thinking cap for the new season. Should be a good season!

Reporter: A new thinking cap, now that's a new one! Best of luck in the coming season S83! Look forward to your conquest in the VHL!

[word count 270]