Are we there yet...

Steve

Nothing like an extended off-season. I hated how long they were normally but this is nearly as long as a regular season. I hope the extra wait is worth it. There must be a lot to be done and the extra time was needed. It must be hard for teams to stay hyped about the next season when the wait is a month. I know I forgot about the VHL for a few days. Maybe it's a good thing but I think I would rather have some locker room chatter about the games and players.

I think if we have another extended off-season, the league should hire some clowns and maybe a donkey ride to keep our attention of the fact we aren't playing. There is nothing more inspiring than the smell of donkeys and hungover clowns. I think we will get through this and be a better league for it. Maybe it doesn't feel like it at the moment, but good things should be coming our way as a league.

• Commissioner
40 minutes ago, Steve said:

I think if we have another extended off-season, the league should hire some clowns and maybe a donkey ride to keep our attention of the fact we aren't playing.

I specifically requested people try to organize things to keep things interesting, especially the much emptier final week but people didn’t listen.

We did know this one was going to be long unfortunately, not much we could do about it. Even with the extra week there were a lot of people that still didn’t get their hybrid attributes done. We don’t do long ones like this often but sometimes it has to happen unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

I specifically requested people try to organize things to keep things interesting, especially the much emptier final week but people didn’t listen.

We did know this one was going to be long unfortunately, not much we could do about it. Even with the extra week there were a lot of people that still didn’t get their hybrid attributes done. We don’t do long ones like this often but sometimes it has to happen unfortunately.

I am fine with it and understand this is a one time thing. I was just eating up my word count and trying to be funny with my dry humor. Thanks for the response though. Stay safe