Recreate Things

NSG

Before we start this article, it should be made clear that Henry Tucker is not retiring right here, right now. No, we plan on keeping Tucker listed as an active player until the game auto-retires him. That was, is, and will be the plan. However, the VHL offseason is exceptionally boring, and I reviewed my stats last week, so I’m running out of options, thus this talk.

The player who will succeed Henry Tucker as the VHL player in the NSG Agency is none other than the Vancouver captain’s son, Henry Tucker Jr.! Tucker Jr. originally planned on being a defenseman, but after seeing all these overcomplicated hybrid attributes, he decided to stay simple and play goalie. I do understand very much that goalie is a little bit in demand right now, but I’m a recreate, and thus people will actually have at least some level of interest in me. I’m proven to be a reliable earner, so it’s definitely less of a gamble on the other teams’ part. Tucker Jr.’s goal is to make it up to the VHL in a way so that he doesn’t lose any seasons of eligibility in the VHLE or whatever. He’ll be as tall and as heavy as possible, he’s 16, just like his dad, and duh, he’s from America. Early interviews have indicated the following

1. He will create at the S84 Trade Deadline to ensure that Tucker gets oodles of TPE
  2. His favorite artist is Taylor Swift
  3. He hopes to play for one franchise his whole career and get his jersey retired and that stuff
  4. Most importantly, Tucker Jr.’s favorite baseball player on the 1953 Chicago White Sox roster is decisively Chico Carrasquel

Sorry for no stats @Shindigs, next week bestie

Just now, NSG said:

… or he could just like Taylor Swift

Yeah, but as funny as that is. Being the longest long con in the west would be even more fun.