Williams' Pre-Season

AJW

AJ Williams and the Seattle Bears just completed their S83 pre-season and have a lot to be happy about. The Bears finished with a 6-1-1 record and Williams performed extremely well on the stat sheet.

I can't find the 8th game posted for Seattle so I'll just used stats from the 7 games I did find.

Game 1 vs. Toronto: 3-2 SOW

Williams was quiet in his first appearance after a long off-season, showing no points. He did mange to put 14 shots on net, so the opportunities were there just with nothing to show for. Williams was also the first shooter in the the shootout and of course he missed the net. I do not know how you miss the net on a breakaway with no pressure but whatever.

Game 2 vs. Toronto: 4-3 L

Williams had another quiet game against the Legion, with only an assist to his name after adding a helper for MDM to tie the game 2-2 in the third period on the powerplay. The Bears would fall short in the end with a 4-3 loss.

Game 3 vs. Chicago: 3-2 W

1 goal and 1 assist tonight wooohooooo! Williams scored the gamer winner late in the second period to help the Bears win 3-2 over the Phoenix. Williams also got 2nd star of the game and a whopping 12 shots.

Game 4 vs. D.C: 4-3 OTL

Williams sucked this game. DC scored 4 goals and your boy was on the ice for all 4. An assist helped his cause, but all around terrible game.

Game 5 vs. New York: 6-3 W

AMAZING GAME TO BOUNCE BACK. Williams scored a hat trick, had 17 shots on net and was first star of the game. I hope these type of performances are not rare because I could get used to this.

Game 6 vs. DC: 2-1 W

In a close match, Williams helped his team with one assist and 7 shots. Em Em Flex really took charge this game saving 31 of 32 shots.

Game 7 vs. New York: 6-2 W

In a high scoring game for the Bears, Williams contributed with a goal and an assist. Finishing off the pre-season with only 2 not so great games.

Game 8 vs. Chicago: this is the game I can't find, but Bana said we won so yipee I guess.

So. In the 7 games recorded here are AJ Williams' stats:

G A PTS P/M PIM S H SB GA TK
G1 0 0 0 -1 0 14 0 0 0 0
G2 0 1 1 -1 0 8 0 0 0 0
G3 1 1 2 3 0 12 1 0 0 0
G4 0 1 1 -4 0 3 1 0 0 0
G5 3 0 3 3 0 17 1 0 0 0
G6 0 1 1 0 0 7 1 0 0 0
G7 1 1 2 2 0 10 0 1 0 0
Total 5 5 10 2 0 71 4 1 0 0
AVG 0.71 0.71 1.43 0.29 0 10.14 0.57 0.14 0 0

Really not disappointed here. Averaging over a point per game is always the goal, no penalty minutes is beautiful, the only thing I would like to improve is that plus minus stat. The amount of shots my player is taking is also amazing. To get 10 shots a game is crazy to me.