Tate Thoughts (Apr 25)

Tate

It was a rough weekend for me in terms of my health. I’m dealing with a herniated disc in my neck (much like Eichel) only I can’t go and afford a private surgery to remove and replace the disc, so I have to wait. Just means I’m in pain 24/7, nbd. 

Well, the season has begun and the results for Fuhr have been fantastic. I like what I am seeing, and I know that all goalies are getting record numbers due to the attribute switch. This is something I am not going to complain about but what I will say is that I still like my build thus far. I have a good sense now of where I am going to take it for the remainder of my career, but hot damn is it good to see such results in my rookie season.

Do goalies ever win rookie of the year? I know it takes a quick check from me to see if any have won but I don’t think it’s too often… could this be the year for me? Those would be HIGH hopes at best, but I think I’ll comfortably play around with the idea in my head a little longer. When does hoping hurt? 

😉

Ouch, hope you get better soon Tate!

Yeah goalie's don't get ROTY very often, looks like it's two in the last 30 seasons, but you're definitely giving yourself a good shout for it with your current play, hope the season continues to go well for you!