"This is How We Do It" in Stockholm.

A blazing start to the season. The Stockholm Vikings are here to assert their dominance in the VHLE. P.J. Daniels showed the people why he should be the player of the year this season. In 10 games, he has 6 goals and 3 assists with 60 shot attempts. In total, he has 9 points this season. He has a +3 plus/minus when he's on the ice. The Stockholm Vikings are third in the standings with a 6-4-0 record this season. They are behind the Vasteras Iron Eagles and Bratislava Watchmen. The  Bratislava Watchmen look to become the best team in the league so far. That's surprising considering how many people thought the Iron Eagles would be the best. I'm going to do my best to put the work in and be more consistent throughout this season. This is just the start of something special. 

As for VHL, my team, the Chicago Phoenix, are also doing well. Scotty Sundin is making a huge impact on this team. On the defensive end, Bo Johansson continues to prove why he is one of the best defenders on the ice in VHL. In the North American Conference, the Seattle Bears lead it with a 9-2-0 record. Then, it's the Toronto Legion, Chicago Phoenix, D.C. Dragons, Vancouver Wolves, New York Americans, Calgary Wranglers, and the Los Angeles Stars. In the European Conference, the Moscow Menace continues to dominate in VHL as the top seed. They have a 10-1-0 record. Behind them, are the surging Riga Reign who defeated Moscow 7-2. Then, it's London United, Helsinki Titans, Prague Phantoms, Warsaw Predators, HC Davos Dynamo, and the Malmo Nighthawks. Overall, the Chicago Phoenix stands as the 6th seed in the VHL. They are tied on the same record as the D.C. Dragons but they are 1-game behind the league leaders in Moscow and Seattle. 

For the VHLM, the Las Vegas Aces are smoking the competition. I knew this would happen. I mean, I am a genius. Juan Ceson was a great choice as captain. He has kept the defensive line steady. Meanwhile, the wingers have been on fire. Anton Bielas, Al Land, Dogwood Maple, Rustyov Dusterov, James Kagelberg, Blake MacTavish and Hugh G. Johnson have shown how elite they can be in the bright stages of the VHLM. I would be very surprised if they don't win the cup this year. In the Western Conference, the Las Vegas Aces stand tall with a 9-0-1 record. Behind them are the San Diego Marlins, Saskatoon Wild, Houston Bulls, and the Mexico City Kings. In the Eastern Conference, Halifax 21st finally might have a good season. But, they aren't 1st. That conference is led by the Miami Marauders. Behind Halifax 21st who is 2nd are the Ottawa Lynx, Mississauga Hounds and the Philadelphia Reapers. 

Finally, I want to talk about Halifax 21st. I saw someone else post an article about their first 10 seasons and how the downfall of Halifax 21st came to fruition. My thoughts on this situation might be different but I'm going far to say they don't value picks. Even the picks they have traded for have been late-round picks. It seems like they don't value fresh new talent as well. They've targeted experienced, old, and "complete" players instead of a fresh new start. But, it might work for them this season.