Max's thoughts pt.2

Steve

This has been, so far, a very exciting season. As we work on our new builds and teams adjust their lines, we see that the race to the top is very tight. In my opinion, any team in the top six could make a run and be on top. The top three, Seattle, Riga and Moscow are really playing well and it would take a major error in strategy to see anyone of those teams drop very far. It's really setting the league up for one of the most contested playoffs in recent memory. This is a direct reflection on the new hybrid system as far as I can tell. Though I am not a huge fan of spending a ton of TPE on a skill just to increase the Simon skill by one point, I see the reasoning behind it. Good teams that are putting in the effort seem to be getting results. Teams that are rebuilding are about where you would expect them to be. So in all fairness, we are a functioning league as it stands at this moment. I don't believe that I am an outlier on this opinion. The league is going down the right track.

The Seattle Bears has been a pleasure to play on and Max has been doing really good to this point in the season. I would hope he only gets better but If he must maintains his play, he will end up being a solid defender with a bit of scoring.

We are all benefiting from this new hybrid era. Let's go out and have some fun.