The 2 A.M. Horror...

lidz

Blue was taken in the VHLM draft at 36th overall--the lowest he's been drafted across all three leagues. The Miami Marauders were the only of 10 VHLM teams to take a chance on him. Across his first, and now second, season with the Marauders, Blue has made memories that will last a lifetime.

"It was my first away game in the M, we took the victory and I had a solid night, picking up an assist. We got back to the hotel, and I did what every player on the team did that night; I went straight to sleep. I was awoken at around 2 A.M. from a bloodcurdling scream. It was probably the highest pitched noise I've ever heard, and I immediately sat up, terrified, unbeknownst to what just happened. I knew the team were the only people on the entire floor, so I panicked and ran to where I heard it from. There were a few other people there, so I asked them where it came from. I think that it was Molotov who told me that it came from Nurx's room. We decided as a group, consisting of me, Molotov, Smith Jr., and Canders that we would bust into the room to see what was going on. I figuratively kicked open the door, to reveal Nurx and Ledge, cuddled up together watching a movie. We peeked around the corner, trying our hardest not to laugh, until we saw what movie they were watching. The terrifying, bloodcurdling scream came from the managers watching Up! They were both crying and we collectively lost it--and realized that the scream came from them crying."

Mentions: @nurx @Ledge 

2 minutes ago, lidz said:

and realized that the scream came from them crying."

it's true. I have zero shame in revealing that the movie was Toy Story 3, when the toys were going to be incinerated

I still have nightmares, and nurx refuses to talk about it