No Fuhr (Ep. 11)

Tate

You certainly know how to cast a pod, my dude. I know you said it wasn’t an easy one to get through for you but it was a great listen. 

I’m glad to hear that you can’t remember two days ago either, we’ve got that in common.

Your son’s experience at the party is the same as any three year old would have in that situation I think. Hard not to feel strong emotions about it though.

If you think someone might be watching you pee, exact the worst revenge: poop instead.

I’m heavily invested in the saga of the skating goaltender. I’m really hoping you strike gold with the build you’re using.

Vanilla is a great choice of scent as long as it doesn’t get too overpowering. I remember the news about lions and Obsession from when it was current, that was a fun trip down memory lane!

Nice gesture of your dad to offer a trip to the movies, but you just can’t pass up a game like this. I’m not even a Leafs fan and I’m excited about it! Playoff hockey is electric!

17 hours ago, ctots said:

You certainly know how to cast a pod, my dude. I know you said it wasn’t an easy one to get through for you but it was a great listen. 

Thank you kindly :)

Your son’s experience at the party is the same as any three year old would have in that situation I think. Hard not to feel strong emotions about it though.

Considering he's such a good natured little guy, it hurts me a lot more than him, lol. 

If you think someone might be watching you pee, exact the worst revenge: poop instead.

Noted! lmao

I’m heavily invested in the saga of the skating goaltender. I’m really hoping you strike gold with the build you’re using.

Thank you! Me too. I think it's worth the risk ⛸️

Vanilla is a great choice of scent as long as it doesn’t get too overpowering. I remember the news about lions and Obsession from when it was current, that was a fun trip down memory lane!

OMG you remember the news story!? Amazing, lol. Soooo funny, but whatever works- works!

Nice gesture of your dad to offer a trip to the movies, but you just can’t pass up a game like this. I’m not even a Leafs fan and I’m excited about it! Playoff hockey is electric!

Hell yeah! What team do you cheer for?

Thanks again for the listen and comments, it means a lot, and I appreciate it :)

39 minutes ago, Tate said:

Considering he's such a good natured little guy, it hurts me a lot more than him, lol. 

I have a sweet two year old of my own and imagining him in that situation is a heartbreaker for sure.

39 minutes ago, Tate said:

Hell yeah! What team do you cheer for?

I'm a CBJ fan, so I get to enjoy the playoffs as a pure spectator. Can't believe the level of play that was on display last night. My wife hasn't seen any playoff hockey before this year, and she was stunned at just how much more intense and competitive every second of that game was.

• 2 weeks later...